As a Site Reliability Engineer, you are responsible for ensuring that our infrastructure is highly available, failsafe, and scalable. One of the basics is the automation and standardization of processes during deployment as well as the maintenance of our systems.
With your expertise and skills, you will help Myra Security GmbH further consolidate its leading position in CDN and DDoS protection. As a member of our young and dynamic team, you will have the opportunity to provide your own creative ideas, making a significant contribution to our company’s success.
Myra Security GmbH is one of the leading providers for DDoS protection and web performance. Development, implementation, and support of their innovative solutions take place at the headquarter in Munich.
As service provider, we have a globally recognized reputation: large online shops, DAX companies, and governments trust the effectiveness of our solutions.
As employer, we encourage the development and career of our employees.
As team, we pursue a common mission. We are united by diversity, tolerance, and personal commitment. Shape the further development of our company with us. Contribute with your ideas to the success. By having flat hierarchies, we rely on your enthusiasm and creativity.WHAT WE OFFER
- You will work in a company with very high reputation
- You get the chance to make a career
- International team in an innovative environment with flat hierarchies and open communication
- Adequate remuneration with bonus payments for outstanding performance
- Central and modern office loft with roof top and barbecue, located at the S-Bahn trunk line in Munich
- Offices in Berlin and Leipzig (both a five-minute walk from the main train station) with modern designer interior, pantry, and use of bicycle fleet
- Coffee, juice, soft drinks, and whatever you would like to drink for free
- A root top including barbecue and view over Munich
- Fresh fruits, regular team events, brunches, and lunches
- A lot of more Benefits