We make sure that our customers digital processes are secure and perform well at all times. The technological basis for this is provided by tailor-made system solutions that must work flawlessly, be continuously optimised and expanded.
If you like what AWS and others offer, but you prefer to have full control over the infrastructure and think “they do it cool, but I can do it better” then Myra is the perfect place for you. We create and maintain our infrastructure from A-Z on our own using some of the most popular open-source solutions to support us in delivering state of the art infrastructure and product to our internal and external customers.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will help us develop technically flawless solutions for complex problems around our CI/CD pipeline. We use Gitlab CI, Terraform, Nomad/Kubernetes, Vault and Consul. We automate everything we can to reduce errors to minimum and increase maintainability to maximum.
We strongly believe in “you build it, you run it” and “collaboration culture” principles, where you and the team are in the frontlines and driving the change together.
Myra Security GmbH is one of the leading providers for DDoS protection and web performance. Development, implementation, and support of their innovative solutions take place at the headquarter in Munich.
As service provider, we have a globally recognized reputation: large online shops, DAX companies, and governments trust the effectiveness of our solutions.
As employer, we encourage the development and career of our employees.
As team, we pursue a common mission. We are united by diversity, tolerance, and personal commitment. Shape the further development of our company with us. Contribute with your ideas to the success. By having flat hierarchies, we rely on your enthusiasm and creativity.WHAT WE OFFER
- You will work in a company with very high reputation
- You get the chance to make a career
- International team in an innovative environment with flat hierarchies and open communication
- Adequate remuneration with bonus payments for outstanding performance
- Central and modern office loft with roof top and barbecue, located at the S-Bahn trunk line in Munich
- Offices in Berlin and Leipzig (both a five-minute walk from the main train station) with modern designer interior, pantry, and use of bicycle fleet
- Coffee, juice, soft drinks, and whatever you would like to drink for free
- A root top including barbecue and view over Munich
- Fresh fruits, regular team events, brunches, and lunches
- A lot of more Benefits